The business plan should be prepared directly or indirectly by the person who will be responsible for carry out the plan. You can use consultants, accountants, bookkeepers, and other business people to assist you in developing your plan.
This article are provided for information purposes only, and are not intended as legal advice.
- Do you sell your business quickly if you believe that you may be impacted by the BP oil leak?
- Financing your business opportunity
- Buying a business – not necessarily a risky business
- Why type of financial statements do accountants issue?
- Business strategy – when do you decide if you need outside help?
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.