There are many ways to finance an acquisition, bank debt, leverage buyout or life insurance. Is there life insurance on the owners of the business. Is the beneficiary the spouse or the business? You may want to talk to your tax advisory on how to structure the purchase of the business on a tax efficient manner. What is the cost of the insurance? Is the insurance deductible? These are all questions to ask your tax advisor.
This article are provided for information purposes only, and are not intended as legal advice.
- Life insurance, should your business own the policy or you personally?
- Do you operate your business without insurance?
- Life insurance – do you stop paying premiums in tough times to preserve cashflow?
- Buying a business and combining with your existing business
- Business advisors – whose interest are they working for?
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.