If you purchase a good franchise, they have proven that their formula of success has been proven and many, if not all of the kinks, have been ironed out of the system. The public/customers will be familiar with the name or brand. Often, each of the franchise locations looks identical. The public expects that in all franchises of the same franchisor has a certain level of cleanliness, service, quality of product. Unlike starting your own place, you do not have to prove the product or the quality to the public.
This article are provided for information purposes only, and are not intended as legal advice.
- Why would you buy a franchise?
- Why buy a franchise vs an independent store?
- Franchising, do you buy a franchise or the master franchise for an area if you have the opportunity?
- What happens if you can’t buy the franchise that you want?
- Franchises – are you better off to buy one large one or multiple small ones?
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.